Hey bloggers out there. Sorry I was missing out of the scene for a little while. Like you all know by now we have a new member with us. He is the fun-loving and goofy friend with an unnaturally deep personality and intellect I told u guys about. And now he is here! I am so excited because now things are going to get more interesting. So welcome Thariq! Hope you have as much fun writing on this blog as I do.
Ok now that we all are done welcoming and congratulating him lets turn to other things. I am starting college now and on my way to become an IT engineer. Well hopefully an IT engineer. You know just in case this writing thing goes down the drain I need to have something else to feed myself. Or maybe it’s the other way around. Maybe I am writing just in case they kick me out of college or something. Haha well you guys would be the first ones to know if that happens. You know the other day I heard this really hilarious quote by a really famous writer. I must apologize because I do not recall his name but his words will be forever etched in my mind. On asked about whether writing was his first choice or not he replied that it took him 15 years to realize he was a bad writer. But by then he had become so famous he couldn’t stop. I couldn’t stop laughing when I heard that and it seemed like a crime to keep it from you guys.
Well anyways the point was I am going to be missing from the scene for a little more time. But ill be back soon enough. There’s only that much time anyone can keep me from blogging. Well ill keep you guys updated. See you all soon.I'll miss you.
With love
Aditi
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment