“I’m at the starting line for the rest of my life as ready as I have ever been. Got the hunger and the stars in my eyes the prize is mine to win.’- Miley Cyrus
I am at a new phase in my life. School days are over and I will be going to college soon enough. New surroundings, new friends, new environment, new mistakes. I will be experiencing new things. And it’s the time I really take on the world and take new responsibilties. Time to grow up and take on the world with a new vengeance. And I am damn scared of the whole thing. Scared of growing up. Sounds stupid doesn’t it ? But sometimes don’t you feel the same too. When you just want time to stop forever or when you want a moment to last forever. Or when you wish you were peter pan, the boy who never grew up.
Well it’s a mixture of feelings. The rational and practical side of me tells me its about time. About time to stand on my own feet and take on the world from the driver’s seat. About time I grew up into the woman I always wanted to be. Strong and independent. If only it were that easy. But then if everything would be easy it wouldn’t be called life now would it? Bill Gates said once. “Life is never fair. Get used to it.”. And he is right…now all I have to do is get used to it. Everyone faces a time like this. A time when they are at the crossroads. But then all you can do then is keep your faith in GOD. After all He has brought you this far and blessed you with all the love that you have. All you can do then is trust him and take a step forward. Keep believing and don’t give up. Because HE is watching over you. And then you will realize that it doesn’t matter what you are facing or what you will be facing. Because as long as you have the strength and the courage and above all you have God everything is going to turn out okay.
Now if only I can convince myself of that it would all turn out okay.
P.s. So much for going missing..haha....
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment