Where is the love?
That is suppossed to exist in this world
All i see is jealousy and hurt
In people's eyes
I know there is something wrong
Something terribly wrong that is going on
But all i can do is sit and watch
For a miracle to happen
That would change everything
For miracles appear i know
But i havent seen them show
Where is the love?
That is supposed to keep people happy
All I see are dead souls floating around
Desperately looking for a life
Making me think that the spirits have flown
Out of the world
Mother please help us
Send some guidance from above
Where is the miracle that we all need?
Where is the love?
This is the poem i had written after the Mumbai shooting on Nov 11 2008...I dedicate it all the people who lost their loved ones.God be with them.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment