V I E W S

Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

what would life be like without friends...


"Sometimes life breaks in mysterious ways...." - Brian Mcfadden

It sure does and this isnt just about all the serious stuff ... all the weird and the funny stuff too.
Take for example this weird incident happened to me today...i was out for lunch with my family and one of my besties called me..i come back and i see the red blinking light on my phone that says you have a miss call...so i see her number and i call her back. The first thing she says is "God there are a gazillion calls today..". I calmly tell her i didnt want to disturb her but i saw her miss call and i was wondering if something important had come up...Now this is the weird part..
Friend: "umm...Aditi..i didn't call you..."
Me: "...huh??"
Friend: "I did not call you..."
Me: " ...Honey..you called me ....remember...??"
Friend: "...umm.. i do i did not call you....are you sure its my number..."
Me:"Yes very much (narrating no..)dis is your no right??"
Friend(sounding unsure ):"yes...but....i didnt call you..."
Me(getting irritated):"Fine i'm sorry i saw the red blinking light...sori my phone showed your number..sori it said you have given me a call ....just sori....Bye"
Friend(sounding freaked out):Okay!Bye!

Whoever was that i guess we will never know...Or maybe she is just suffering from short-term memory loss....I did suggest she go see a doctor before it got too serious...but she wouldnt listen..according to her she's completely fine....I'm not too sure though....

Another thing happened.....and this is just plain annoying..

You know there are these people who are moody and change moods so fast you just want to jump out for your life....after strangling them of course..
Well i just became friends with these incredible nice guy who just happens to be moody...a lot.And you just cant keep up with all his moods and its a shame cos well....he is a nice guy ...
So we are chatting online...well about the regular stuff you know...and then suddenly before i know it we are in the middle of this serious topic...which btw gets awkward to me...so i say something light-hearted thinking it might lighten up the mood....and what i get is a grumpy friend who is mad at me for spoiling the mood....and a temper ever since then (which has been around 24 hours..)...Well i am sorry for spoiling your mood...but i was trying to improve my own....I try explaining this but the only thing i get is a "leave it..." and a "Let's change the topic..."
It is maddening...cos i've been given the cold shoulder since then..well i guess two can play the game...or maybe he just hasn't come to his senses..whatever the reason may be the thing is i've been nursing the temper around since the incident and finally decide to take it all out on him...so i call a couple of my friends to get the contact no....and take it all out on them instead..i got freaked after i was done with it but all they said was .."It's funny the way you get angry...". I guess i am honoured to be so entertaining for my friends...

Life sure breaks in mysterious ways....but sometimes i just wish it would all straighten out..but however my friends may be and however weird and irritating they act sometimes(p.s. read always) they make my life so much more interesting and enjoyable...i love them all..so thank you all so much you guys...
p.s.(to my besties) the above written incidents are in NO WAY related to you...:D:D
well just remember i love ya...:D


1 comment:

  1. The moment I read this I feel like I am river rafting through the wild waters of emotions of Ms Aditi...and its really funny as to how the poor friends become the dear victim of her wrath.. :P

    ReplyDelete