Its amazing what friends can do to cheer you up...including unleashing their imaginations. Haha. Love story by taylor swift is an amazing song and my favourite. I did a cover of it a few times in college. So the last time I was upset my friend here rewrote the whole thing.....
We were both young when I first saw you
The first dhokla we had together standing there
On a balcony in polluted air
See the dandiyas,
See the garba, the ghagras
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say kemcho, little did I know
That you were Rajni, you wer eating pebbles..
And my bhabi said stay away from all his bullets
And I was laughing on the staircase
Begging you please no moreeeeeeee..
Rajni take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be eating all there's left to eat is buns
You'll be the ranjha and I will be ur hiriye
It's a stupid story baby just listen n go..
So I break out of my bedroom to see you
I make soo much noise, they want to beat you..
So close your eyes..
Take beatings for a little while….
'Cause you are Rajni, you are wierd
And my bhabi said stay away from dosa plate
But you were everything to me
I was begging you bring me one more…
Rajni take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be eating all there's left to eat is buns
You'll be the ranjha and I will be ur hiriye
It's a stupid story baby just listen n go..
Rajni save me, they try to tell me not to eat,
This hunger is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we shouldn’t get out of this messhall,
It's a stupid story baby just burppp oooooohh..
Oh oh
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were full on eating
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the town gola stall, and I said
RAjni save me I've been feeling so moron..
I keep eating but you never eat along
Is this in my stomach? I don't know what to eat
He fell to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said, get lost hiriye
You'll never be the one
I love you but still I love the dhokla more..
I talked to your dad, go pick out a theplaaa
It's a stupid story baby just burp ohhhhhh..
Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both fat when I first saw you…
It made me laugh out loud...you just cant help it...its so weird and stupid and hilarious:)
God shower everybody with friends like these....Love you:)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing!!
ReplyDeletei knw....dont you find yourself lucky now??? :P
ReplyDeletehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ReplyDelete