V I E W S

Free Hit Counter

Monday, August 17, 2009

Urja Hostel: Room 28

Urja hostel: Room 28
"Sometimes you feel you will be fine by yourself
Cos a dream is a wish that you make on your own
Its easy to think that you dont need help
But its harder to walk on your own"

These are the times I wish I was bigger and stronger. Times when I am in room 28 of my hostel…Urja girl’s hostel. Times when I want to punch my roommate in the face or pick her up and throw her out the window. Too bad she is elder to me. Stupid respect.

Sorry I got carried away there. Its called fantasizing. As in things you wish would happen but don’t. I just joined my first year in college and moved into my hostel recently. Room 28. My own personal piece of hell. With my own personal devil. Can’t believe how lucky I am.

Actually it isn’t all that bad, I am just exaggerating. I am sure that deep deep way deep down under she is a sweet person. There are miraculous times when that sweet person comes out and then life isn’t that bad. Thank god for my close ones I am still sane. But I guess all this is a part of life. Sooner of later you gotta learn how to deal with it. But it helps if you have someone to guide you along. Someone you can always count on and lean on at the bad times. Family. You dont really know what you have until its gone. And its then you realise what a beautiful thing God has gifted you with and you marvel over it and wonder how you never realised it before. But like they say it's no use crying over spilt milk and all you can do then is make the most of that gift. And friends help too. As long as they understand you and you can share your experiences with them.

So you know life turns out to be bearable after all. As long as you have someone just as crazy as you and understands you. Im sure my roommate is gonna come around and then hopefully we will be friends. Hopefully. Well this is to all my friends out there. And to my family. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Its amazing how much you have dealt with. Love you all.

2 comments: